WHAT ARE WAITING FOR?
NISET ADMISSIONS INFORMATION
The admissions process is a streamlined, online process through the application service, Populi. Students interested in applying for NISET’s Online Surveyor Certificate Program should review the Admissions Requirements, Admissions Process, and Tuition fees. For students interested in transferring into NISET’s online surveyor certificate program, please refer to the Transfer Student Guide at the bottom of the page. NISET’s online surveyor certification is affordable program compared to other services and schools, payment options can be found on the Financial Aid page.
(MUST MEET ONE OF THE FOLLOWING):
1. Successfully complete a high school diploma or a pre-college high school curriculum equivalent in content and rigor (i.e. GED)
2. Satisfy ACT’s College Readiness Benchmarks (English-18, Reading-22, Mathematics-22, and Science-23) on the ACT assessment
3. Earn at least: 1500 out of 2400 SAT assessment score (score considers: Verbal, Math, & Writing) (Exam dates prior to March 5,2016)
4. Achieve a minimum score of 480 on the Evidenced-Based Reading and Writing (EBRW) test and minimum score of 530 on the mathematics test (no combined score) (Exam dates on or after March 5,2016)
1. Submit Your Supporting Documentation (HS, GED, Test Scores, Etc.)
2.Submit Any Prior Coursework as an Official Transcript
3.Set Up Meeting with Director
4.NISET Will Review Your Application and Give a Decision within 3 Business Days
5.If Accepted, Student will Sign an Enrollment Agreement and Choose Payment Options